Join us for UC Global Health Day 2018: Committing to a Healthier World by participating in our student planning committee.
This system-wide conference on global health, now in its sixth year, showcases the outstanding research, training and outreach taking place across the University of California. It is an amazing opportunity for UC students, fellows, faculty, staff and visiting scholars to gather to share their work.
Help us plan UC Global Health Day 2018! The student planning committee is a great way to get involved and work with other global health students from across UC.
- Help plan the student networking event happening on April 21, the night prior to the conference
- Help coordinate logistical needs the day-of the conference on April 22
- Promote UC Global Health Day on your campus and on social media/online avenues (departments, student orgs, etc.)
- Participate in monthly planning conference calls
- Assist in formalizing UCGHD event schedule by giving input on the selection of breakout sessions and poster presentations
- Be an attendee of UC Global Health Day on April 22, 2018
- Opportunity to network with Global Health students across all UC campuses
- Leadership opportunity to include on your resume
- Obtain event planning experience
- Free conference registration
- Must be a current student at any one of the UC campuses
- Must be available to attend UC Global Health Day on April 21 (networking reception) & 22 (conference)
- Actively engaged in the Global Health community on campus (e.g. student organization, degree program, research)