- Save the Date: UC Global Health Day 2015 will take place on April 18, 2015 at UCLA
- UCGHI Welcomes Chancellor Wilcox and Professor Ogunseitan to Board of Directors
- Update from the 9th Summer Institute on Migration and Global Health (was held June 16-19 in Oakland, CA)
- Update from the Summer Intensive Course on Women's Health and Empowerment (was held July 16-30 in Nairobi, Kenya)
- Chan Soon-Shiong Family Foundation Gives $4 million to UC Global Health Institute
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.