- NEW online resource for global health research
- Intensive course on Women's Health, Masculinities, and Empowerment in Kenya this September | Early-bird deadline: July 24th
- UC Global Health Day videos available on UCTV
- Featured publication by UC San Diego faculty on global health experiences for students along the US-Mexico border
- UCGHI Center of Expertise One Health Student Summer Research Fellows 2015 Awardees
- Meet the new UCGHI GloCal Health Fellows for 2015-2016
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.