- Call for Undergraduate Summer Internship/Fellowship in Women's Health, Gender and Empowerment
- Attend the 12th Summer Institute on Migration and Global Health
- Migrant Labor and Global Health Conference at UC Davis
UPDATE: Presentations now available
- Global Health Matters profiles UCGHI-Supported GloCal Fellow
Fogarty Global Health Fellow Dr. Emmanual Balandya studies sickle cell immunity
- San Diego's Global Health Institute Awards more than $200K for Global Health Research
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.