- UCGHI announces recommendations on improving farmworker health
- Summer Research Fellowship | One Health - deadline: April 1, 2015
- Call for Proposals | Migration and Global Health Graduate Student Research Training Workshop - deadline: April 18, 2015
- UCGHI GloCal Health Fellows attend research symposium in Kenya
- UC Research Around the Globe
The UC Global Health Institute (UCGHI) advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. By stimulating education, research, and partnerships, UCGHI leverages the diverse intellectual resources across the University to train the next generation of global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions.
- To learn more about the UC Global Health Institute please join our distribution list.