One Health: Water, Animals, Food and Society
The mission of the One Health Center of Expertise is to assess and respond to global health problems arising at the human-water-animal-food interface and to design, implement, and evaluate practical, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions that focus on the foundations of health in collaboration with local partners.
Research at the One Health Center will focus on reducing the rate of disease and death resulting from malnutrition, unsafe water, and animal- and vector-borne diseases with the aim of designing, implementing and evaluating health interventions at the national, regional, community and household levels.
Related UC Programs
- UCD Center for Vector-borne Disease
- UCD Foods for Health Institute
- UCD One Health Institute
- UCD Program in International and Community Nutrition
- UCR Building Bridge across Riverside through Water Quality Research
- UCR Center for Disease Vector Research
- UCR Edward J. Blakely Center for Sustainable Suburban Development
- UCR Water Science and Policy Center